Functional Architecture and
Activity model of Systems
Service based functional analysis
- Perform a functional analysis of a domain
- Distinguish between functions and functional blocs
- Display the functional exchanges between functional
- Display how functional blocs are organized and their
- Display the relation between the functional blocs and
- Display graphically the functional view of your system
- The current solutions you use are not satisfactory
- You do not benefit a quality graphical display
- Your tools are far from automatic...
With Amarco tools you can perform high end functional analysis. The
functional architecture may contain:
- functional blocs
- exchange points for functions
- functional processes
- a high quality automatic drawing leaves you time to concentrate
on the contents of your analysis. Amarco will produce automatically
a professional grade diagram.
Exclusive graphical management algorithms insure a professional
quality for these automatically produced diagrams.
This diagram displays the entities (the data blocs) associates with
the systems and the information flow.
Amarco can also display automatically the functions associates with
The yellow elements display the functions associated with the
systems. The diagrams is produced automatically by Amarco software using
Amarco can also produce a linked set of Web diagrams taking into
account the functional view of your system. This enabled as
drill-down, drill-up navigation inside the functional structure
of your system.
You find here an example of this type