Drill Up, Drill down the Information system architecture
navigation through the organization of complex systems,
hierarchical navigation within a system of systems model...
- Display the organization of a multi layered system
- Navigate (web pages) between the layers
- Drill down for more detail, drill up for global view
- Zoom for better visibility
- Associate additional information to graphical items
- Search the Web page for a definite item (and find it
- Associate documents to displayed elements
- Use your own graphical shapes
- You are looking for a drill-down architecture diagram
- You are looking for a hierarchical navigation within a
system of systems model
To export manually each diagram and set up
manually navigation links is very error prone and time
Amarco can set up automatically web
systems that enable 360Â° degrees navigation through the
diagrams and interface of a complex system. You can drill down
the diagrams to analyze the organization of a structural
component, or climb up to see the environment of that component.
This is a full implementation of a hierarchical navigation
within a system of systems model!
automatically two linked webs :
- A high quality graphical Web enabling drill-up / drill-down
- a hierarchical view of your system enabling drill-up /
drill-down navigation using a treeview
Here you find a live example of a static Web page generated
automatically by Amarco (for best graphic experience, IE5+ is required).
It demonstrates how the analysis takes into account systems,
structures, services, data entities, functions, and related documents,
and makes them into an organized web.
You navigate the diagrams with a click, Amarco has produced
automatically all the required diagrams and associated hyperlinks.
Once generated, you can put this Web on *any* server and provide high
quality organized information to your Company.
The final result is a set of structured information. This
information can be published directly, or used in conjunction with
Amarco Net for
additional information regarding each element rendered. The diagrams are
of a high graphical quality and provide for navigation inside the complex
- You click on one inside element (drill down). Amarco Net will display
the element's diagram and / or its associated descriptive information
- You can drill up the graphical hierarchy of a complex system and
assess the use of a particular element
|Note: Please note that Amarco
project, as software tools with automatic drawing capability, is
no more pursued. These information are maintained for historical
reasons, as an example of the 1995-2005 technology!
That said, we continue to apply Amarco
method, as a tool to design and manage complex systems. In the
last 7 years it was applied in financial projects, like